Call for Papers
Call for Papers
Journal of Educational Research and Development (JERD) is the official periodical of National Academy for Educational Research, the national level for educational research institute in Taiwan. JERD provides a forum to discuss the issues regarding perspectives of educational research and development (R&D) to convey a brand new worldwide vision.
- Publishing Schedule (2020)
JERD is published quarterly in March, June, September, and December. We invite the submission of original research papers in all areas of Teacher Education and Empowerment 、Curriculum and Instruction 、Educational Policy and Administration 、Educational Psychology, Counseling, Testing & Assessment。
- Information for authors
- 1. Manuscripts must be word processed and double spaced on A4 (210 x 297mm) size paper with margins at least 1inch on all sides.
- 2. The suggested maximum length of manuscripts is 12,000 words including an 300-word abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
- 3. The manuscript should be in MS Word Format or Portable Document Format (PDF), and the file size is limited to 5MB. Please go to http://journal.naer. edu.tw/contribution_login.asp to register to the Online Submission and Peer Review system and upload your manuscript.
- 4. All submissions should follow standard APA style (6th Edition).
- 5. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
- 6. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
- 7. Author of the manuscript should fi ll a submission form.
- 8. Author will receive 6 copies of the issue of the journal containing their article. If more details regarding JERD are needed, please contact: email@example.com
- Review Procedures
- 1. The manuscripts not meeting the requirement will not be reviewed, or accepted and will be returned for modifi cation.
- 2. The author should not place his/her name on any of the manuscript pages to ensure anonymity during the review procedure.
- 3. All paper will be submitted for anonymous peer review by domain experts.
- 4. Acceptance, revision, or rejection letter will be mailed within 5 months after the manuscript is received.
Editorial Board, Journal of Educational Research and DevelopmentNational Academy for Educational ResearchNo.2, Sanshu Rd., Sanxia Dist., New Taipei City 23703,Taiwan (ROC)TEL：886-2-7740-7857 FAX：886-2-7740-7870